Did You Know…?
90% of funds raised through the RIDE to End Alzheimer’s supports the Alzheimer’s Association’s research grants program? 10% of funds raised provide care and support for families affected by Alzheimer’s disease right here in our Massachusetts and New Hampshire communities?
Help advance research for Alzheimer’s disease and support families facing this disease in your community by registering today! We will help you reach your goals!
All registered participants of the 2018 RIDE to End Alzheimer’s will receive a specialized handbook with tips, tools, and ideas to help meet and even surpass your fundraising goal! Additionally, all registered participants have access to a fundraising mentorship through Association staff and the RIDE to End Alzheimer’s leadership committee.
Your personal connection is what makes the difference.
Share your story!
As you fundraise, tell those you are asking why you are part of Team End ALZ. If you are riding in honor or in memory of a loved one, talk about them. You may quickly find that friends or colleagues also have a personal connection to Alzheimer’s that you were previously unaware of. Share your fundraising goal and show enthusiasm! Asking for donations is not comfortable for many people, so go with a style that best fits your personality and comfort level.
- Get creative! Think of various ways you can engage friends, families, and coworkers such a running a social media promotion on your personal page
- host a raffle by asking local businesses to donate items or gift cards
- have a trunk or yard sale
- ask for donations rather than gifts for holidays or your birthday
- The possibilities are endless when you’re inspired! You never know who may have a connection to the cause or who will be touched by your exciting endeavor so make sure to encourage your networks to share your efforts with their own friends and family.
100 Mile Century Ride: $750 per person
62 Mile Metric Century Ride: $500 per person
30 Mile Ride: $250 per person
Family Ride: $50 per person
All registered participants are individually responsible for raising the minimum amount set for the distance selected. The fundraising deadline is July 31, 2018. At that time, if you have not reached your goal we will contact you to let you know that your credit card on file will be charged for the remaining balance. Please see our Participant Agreement & General Release/Waiver on the registration form for additional details.
You can register in person at the following:
Wednesday, June 6th
Bib Pick Up & Registration
4:00 - 8:00pm
Alzheimer's Association Office
309 Waverley Oaks Road, Waltham MA
Friday, June 8th
Bib Pick Up & Pasta Dinner
6:00 - 8:30pm
Roundabout Diner Function Room
80 Portsmouth Traffic Cir, Portsmouth, NH
Saturday, June 9th
Event Day Rider Check-In
Please arrive one hour prior to the start time and go to the Rider Check-In tent.
100 mile = 6:30am start
62 mile = 8:30am
30 mile = 10:30am
Family Ride = 11:00am
Can’t ride but still want to help raise awareness and support the RIDE to End Alzheimer’s? VOLUNTEER!
All RIDE to End Alz participants receive:
- A personal fundraising webpage
- A fundraising coach to provide helpful fundraising tips and tools
- Training tips and equipment info
- RIDE to End Alz t-shirt
- Fundraising recognition incentives
- Ride Packet Pick Up (bib number, BBQ wristband, etc.)
- Friday night Pasta Dinner and
- Pre-Ride light breakfast and bag drop
- Wellness tent with massages and stretching
- Finish line celebration with BBQ, DJ, pictures at the finish line
- And more!