BUSINESSES “GO PURPLE” TO END ALZHEIMER’S!
Check this page in June for a list of businesses that are participating in The Longest Day and visit one in your area!
HOW CAN YOUR BUSINESS PARTICIPATE?
The beautiful and unique thing about The Longest Day event is that you are free to participate in whatever way you can! We welcome you to create your own plans! Here are a few ideas to consider…
Shop to End Alz
Pick a date, weekend or the whole month of June and donate a percentage of your sales to The Longest Day event for the Alzheimer’s Association.
Dollars for Alz
For a day, weekend, or the entire month of June, ask customers when they are checking out if they would like to make a donation to the Alzheimer’s Association and add the donation amount to their total amount due. At the end of the event add up all the donations and donate it to The Longest Day event in honor of your customers.
Round Up for Alz
For the month of June ask your customers if they would like to round their purchase up to the nearest dollar. Add up all of the extra change at the end of the month and make a donation to The Longest Day event for the Alzheimer’s Association. (Donation can be provided.)
Purple Promotion to End Alz
Create or sell a special purple product or service with a percentage of the proceeds donated to The Longest Day event.
Each business that “Goes Purple” will receive the following:
- A purple poster and big purple ribbon to proudly display on your front door or window
- A purple light bulb to shine bright so people know which restaurants are “Purple”
- Links and details will be shared about your participation on various social media pages including those of The Alzheimer’s Association MA/NH Chapter
- Thank you cards and Alzheimer’s Association brochures on the ten warning signs to present to customers.
- An incredible team of volunteers spreading the word about your support and event!
- A compelling reason for your community to patron your business
Your donation to the Alzheimer’s Association is 100% tax-deductible