2020 Boston Marathon®
Team End ALZ is a proud official charity of the John Hancock Non-Profit Program!
The application for charity bibs for the 2020 Boston Marathon® is closed. Please check back again in late August/early September for the 2021 online application. Click here for details on the application process and requirements.
Do you have a Boston Qualified entry or your own entry from another source?
If so, join our team here
Team End ALZ is comprised of charity runners, time-qualified runners and runners who received an invitational entry on their own. Funds raised by Team End ALZ runners directly supports the mission of the Alzheimer’s Association; to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research and to provide care and support for all affected.
The Team End ALZ program began in 2001 when a few dedicated athletes participated in the Boston Marathon on behalf of the Alzheimer’s Association. The program has grown over the past 17 years, raising over $7.5M since inception. The 2019 Boston Marathon Team raised over $407,000.
The Alzheimer’s Association is proud to be an official Partner of John Hancock in the Marathon Non-Profit Program. The Non-Profit Program provides over 1000 Boston Marathon® entries to select non-profit organizations throughout the community, which provides organizations with significant fundraising opportunity. Last year, John Hancock Non-Profit Runners raised over $14M for their causes.
Learn more about the John Hancock Non-Profit Program here.
All Team End ALZ Members Receive:
- A personal fundraising webpage on Crowdrise
- A fundraising coach to provide helpful fundraising tips and tools
- Professional coach to create personalized training programs and provide weekly training tips
- Weekly group runs on Saturdays on the marathon course itself
- Team Kick-Off (mandatory attendance required)
- Team End ALZ New Balance running singlet
- Fundraising recognition incentives
- Team End ALZ Banquet on race weekend
- Private bus transportation to Hopkinton on race day
- Pre-Race light breakfast and bag drop
- Post-Race celebration with refreshments, showers, family meeting point and pictures at hotel near the finish line.
- Team gear and more!
-Danny Shea, Boston Marathon 2016 & 2018