Boston’s Run to Remember
Half Marathon and 5-Mile Race
May 26, 2019. Boston’s Run To Remember, hosted by The Boston Police Department and Boston Police Runner’s Club, is a world-class race that honors Massachusetts Law Enforcement Officers who gave their lives in the line of duty. The half marathon and 5-mile road race take you through downtown Boston past several historic landmarks.
As an official charity of Boston’s Run To Remember, the Alzheimer’s Association provides the additional benefit of running this historic race in honor or in memory of loved ones battling Alzheimer’s disease. Whether you participate in the 5-mile race or the Half Marathon, we will be there to support you as you take part in this special event.
Requirements for Team End ALZ Runners:
For runners using a race entry provided by the Alzheimer’s Association
- $50 Kickoff donation
- $1,000 Required Fundraising Minimum – Half Marathon
- $500 Required Fundraising Minimum – 5 Miles
All Team End ALZ Members Receive:
- FREE Race Entry! (a savings of $60 – $120)
- Team End ALZ New Balance running singlet
- A personal fundraising webpage on Convio and helpful fundraising tips and tools
- A training program designed by a running coach
- Access to running coach for training tips and advice
- Boston-area group runs* (Subject to cancellation based on low attendance and inclement weather)
- Fundraising recognition incentives
- Team Info Session in advance of race weekend
- Alzheimer’s Association staffed Water Station along the course
- …and more!
Join Team End ALZ and help us towards a world without Alzheimer’s disease.
“Boston’s Run To Remember was the jump start I needed to get back into running. Being a part of this team offers great motivation and great coaching. Additionally, I have met and shared common ground with several fantastic people, both with respect to running, and with our experiences with Alzheimer’s disease.”