Cape Cod Marathon, Half Marathon & Relay
Join Team End ALZ for the Cape Cod Marathon, Cape Cod Half Marathon or the Cape Cod Marathon Relay! The Alzheimer’s Association is proud to participate as a charitable partner.
Dates & Registration link coming soon!
The Cape Cod Half Marathon is a fast and scenic 13.1 mile route along the Falmouth coastline of Nantucket Sound.
The Cape Cod Marathon is a scenic one-loop certified course in Falmouth. Hosted by the Falmouth Track Club, the Cape Cod Marathon has been rated by Runner’s World as one of the most scenic marathon events in the U.S.
Not ready to run a half or full marathon? Form a team for the Cape Cod Marathon Relay! The Relay option is a great opportunity for you and your friends to run various legs of the marathon distance while fundraising and supporting the Alzheimer’s Association. The Relay follows the same one-loop course as the Marathon. There are five relay legs and the distances are 3.05, 6.15, 5.7, 6.0 and 5.3 miles. There are four relay exchanges.
Looking for an extra challenge? Run both the Cape Cod Half Marathon and Cape Cod Marathon as part of the Clam Chowda Challenge. Enjoy running 39.3 miles over two days in New England fall weather.
For runners using a race entry provided by the Alzheimer’s Association
- $50 Team End ALZ kickoff donation (this is not a race registration fee)
- $1,000 Required Fundraising Minimum for the Half Marathon
- $1,500 Required Fundraising Minimum for the Marathon
- $2,500 Required Fundraising Minimum for the Relay (as a team)
- $2,250 Required Fundraising Minimum for the Chowda Challenge (run both the Half Marathon and Marathon)
All Team End ALZ Members Receive:
- FREE Race Entry!
- Team End ALZ New Balance running singlet
- A personal fundraising webpage and helpful fundraising tips and tools
- A training program designed by a running coach
- Access to coaches for training tips and advice
- Fundraising recognition incentives
Questions? Contact Marissa Bresnahan, Team End ALZ Manager at:
“I can’t wait to run the Cape Cod Marathon as a Relay team with friends! It will be a fun way for us to run together and also honor the memory of my grandmother and all those who have been impacted by Alzheimer’s disease.”
– Future Team End ALZ runner