New Balance Falmouth Road Race
The Alzheimer’s Association is a proud charitable partner of the New Balance Falmouth Road Race, a historic and world renown 7-mile race that runs from Woods Hole to Falmouth, MA. Team End Alz receives a limited number of charity entries. Runners are welcome to join Team End Alz who have entry to the Falmouth Road Race via the lottery or Falmouth residency.
To apply for a charity roster spot on Team End Alz for the 2019 Falmouth Road Race you must complete and submit the application linked below. Upon submitting your application you will be prompted to pay a $50 registration fee. You must complete both steps of the application process to be considered.
Requirements for Team End Alz Runners:
For runners using a race entry provided by the Alzheimer’s Association
- $50 kickoff donation
- $1,250 Required Fundraising Minimum
All Team End Alz Members Receive:
- FREE Race Entry!
- Team End Alz running singlet
- A personal fundraising webpage on Crowdrise (required) and helpful fundraising tips and tools
- A training program designed by a running coach
- Access to coaches for training tips and advice
- Fundraising recognition incentives
- Pre-Race social meet up event in Falmouth during race weekend
- Alzheimer’s Association Cheer Station along the course
- …and more!
“Falmouth Road Race is my favorite race. Running with the Alzheimer’s Team is a charitable cause that is important to me, my family, and my running mates. It’s an awesome experience that I will always cherish.” – Paula Canova, longtime Falmouth runner