New Balance Falmouth Road Race
“At Home Edition”
August 15-29, 2020 – NOW ACCEPTING RUNNERS!
The Alzheimer’s Association is a proud charitable partner of the New Balance Falmouth Road Race, a historic and world renown 7-mile race that runs from Woods Hole to Falmouth, MA. The 2020 race has been moved to an “At Home Edition” to adhere to the current social distancing advisory.
The Falmouth Road Race is no ordinary race, and so you can expect the virtual “At-Home Edition” to be extraordinary too! Join Team End ALZ to be part of the story of the only virtual Falmouth Road Race in its history!
To register for a charity roster spot on Team End ALZ please complete and submit the form linked below.
Requirements for Team End ALZ Charity Runners:
For runners using a race entry provided by the Alzheimer’s Association
- $500 Required Fundraising Minimum (reduced from $1,250)
All Team End ALZ Members Receive:
- FREE Race Entry!
- Team End ALZ running singlet
- A personal fundraising webpage on GoFundMe (required) and helpful tips and tools for fundraising during these challenging times
- A training program designed by a running coach
- Access to coaches for training tips and advice
- Official personalized bib number
- New Balance shopping bag
- NBFRR buff
- Access to a dynamic virtual gift bag of coupons and special offers
- Access to an “At-Home Edition” playlist on Spotify
- Online contests – including a chance to win a private Zoom session with elite athletes and VIPs
- And, of course, the traditional and coveted mug with this year’s unique “At Home Edition” logo.
Questions? Contact Marissa Bresnahan, Team End ALZ Manager at:
“Falmouth Road Race is my favorite race. Running with the Alzheimer’s Team is a charitable cause that is important to me, my family, and my running mates. It’s an awesome experience that I will always cherish.” – Paula Canova, longtime Falmouth runner